We all learn from the ‘greats’ in our fields. So we gathered some of best syllabi from around the world as a resource for building an excellent course. All documents are free access.
You will find many resources for enhancing your course, such as:
- syllabi design, flow of information, charts and calendars
- distribution of time in terms of in class sessions, recitations, due dates for homework and projects, spacing of exams
- ideas for projects, lecture material, flow of lectures, sequence of presenting material
- resources such as required/optional textbooks and articles, websites, internet links
- other options such as how to integrate media into a course, discussion boards, blogs
- creative methods of presenting and assessing lessons
Please let us know if you would like us to post your syllabus! Send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our syllabi page!