THE NATURE OF THIS WORK
This corpus contains a variety of information about Salasaka Kichwa, the Salasakas, their love and aspirations for their culture, history, and language. The contents reveal details about various individuals’ lives, thus, although all native participants have granted us permission to post their stories, recordings, etc., it is of utmost importance to use discretion when sharing these materials.
All material on this site his under copyright protection law.
If you would like to use any of this material for research or instructive purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are restricted from all the following:
- Publishing any website material shared by users in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing
The board may restrict access by you to any areas of the website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
We encourage all users to interact with us and with each other, in order to provide the resources of highest quality possible. There are, however, restrictions.
“Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. The board reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this website at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion. Content containing politics, language inappropriate to children, harassment or threats of any type directed at individuals or institutions, or any other material that the board or its representatives deem inappropriate will be removed.