We Develop Accessible Resources Without Compromising High Academic Standards
Those of us who have taught courses in Linguistics know that a large population of our students faces unique challenges in developing the skills needed to excel. This is partly due to the fact that the study of linguistics is crucially interfaced with a good number of disciplines. Our courses are often required for Speech Pathology, Anthropology, Psychology, Foreign Language, Neuro-Science, English majors, to name a few. And not all share our passion for linguistics! The challenge for us is to develop accessible material without lowering academic standards.
One of our highest priorities at LinguisticsNetwork is to provide Instructors with a plexus of high-quality resources for teaching, directing research projects, and motivating students, all in one place, available all the time. You can select supplemental materials ‘a la carte’ or use LinguisticsNetwork as the sole resource for your course (for introductory level courses). We even offer you the option of creating your own materials specific to your lectures. And believe it or not, these services are at no charge to you!
Below is a list of resources we are currently offering to all our instructor members;
- Self-correcting exercises in major content areas read more
- User-friendly tutorials in major content areas read more
- An ever-growing, comprehensive linguistics glossary read more
- A collection of scholarly articles read more
- Resource links on a variety of academic and simply interesting information read more
- Sought-after syllabi from top schools around the world read more
- An ever-growing list of recommended books read more